Product Code: FUSION1K
FUSION1K GSM intercom (3G/4G/LTE) with pincode keyless entry includes a 5 year warranty. Available off-the-shelf in brushed stainless steel with black or gunmetal anodised back enclosure, FUSION1K is also available in a range of customisable finishes to complement the visual appeal of any property. FUSION1K is the new premium 3G/4G/LTE GSM door entry system, with one call button, pinpad for keyless access and online system management.
FUSION1K enters the market as probably the most robust entry system available, yet it maintains its elegance with modern design form, no visible fixings and beautiful finishing options. Enhance the visual appeal of your property - Ask us what 'Fusion' could be for you.
- Rapid-Fit installation, designed by Engineers for Engineers
- No plastic, anywhere!
- The highest weather-proof rating for door entry system (IP65)
- Premium quality backbox milled from a single solid block of aluminum
- Marine-grade 316 stainless steel & anodised finish standard
- Inbuilt professional user access control system
- Manage users via app or web for secure access
- Hi-spec digital audio calls phones of your choice
- Calls up to 5 phones landline and/or mobile by pressing the call button
- SmartMesh® water & dust repellent speaker mesh
- Remote door release by phone for authorised users
- Pinpad access for keyless entry & temporary user access
- Inbuilt time-clocks to automatically open & close gates
- Web & App management of user access
The FUSION1K GSM intercom’s internal and external components are made from aluminium and 316 stainless steel which is naturally rust-proof.
The backbox is machined from a solid block of aluminium, then anodised in black or gun-metal. Available as a special order powder-coated (any RAL colour) or fully painted customisation supports any special design requirements or branding. The front fascia is fabricated from 316 brushed stainless steel, referred to as 'marine-grade'. The robust enclosure protects our flagship 3G/4G intercom controller from weather, bugs and vandalism while maintaining an elegant form.
The quality doesn't stop with what you can see. The internal components are made from aluminium and stainless steel for rigidity and longevity. Every component has been designed, prototyped and produced, from the ground up, by a professional Mechanical Design Engineer.
Another major focus, aside from aesthetics, has been on ease of installation and weatherproofing. The unit boasts IP56 weather rating, the highest possible rating for a door entry system. has been on ease of installation and weatherproofing. The unit boasts IP56 weather rating, the highest possible rating for a door entry system.
The internal components have been given the same attention. A layer of silicone grease lines the space between the stainless fascia and water-cut silicone gasket to give the maximum amount of seal around all potential water ingress points. A clever leverage system on the front panel enables the front face to seal evenly around all edges using only one screw under the base.
The circuit board is fully lacquered for additional moisture protection. The enclosure is designed for clear audio in noisy environments.
FUSION1K has an inbuilt access control system with timed user access, door position monitoring, event logging and remote management for securing property entrances effectively.
FUSION1K includes a long list of convenient features for the end-user. Using the free app the user can automatically time-control gates, doors, lights or various other things around the property. The system easily interfaces with existing smart-home systems, CCTV cameras and all fire/intruder panels for a fully integrated security solution starting right out at the property perimeter.
In addition to the functional aspects of the FUSION1K, the user can choose from multiple aesthetic options to perfectly compliment any property entrance.
Customisation options available POA.
- Easy to install
- Calls 5 numbers landline or mobile
- Door release by phone
- Dial in free to open door
- PIN code keypad entry
- Set PIN codes by SMS
- After hours 'disable call button' function
- Door release by phone
- Quick configuration by SMS, PC, APP or Web browser
- Surface mount
- 12-24V AC or DC supply (12VDC 1A included)
- Digital hi-spec audio quality
- IP65 stainless steel pinpad with blue LED backlight (white LED for custom designs)
- IP56 weather proofing
- Dust and water repellent SmartMesh® speaker mesh
- 3G standard - 4G/LTE optional
- 2 x door release for any type of door lock, electric gate, shutter etc.
- 1000 caller ID users (dial to open doors)
- 1000 unique PIN codes
- 100 temporary PIN codes with time/date management
- 2 x alarm inputs (press to exit button or alarms by SMS)
- CCTV and alarm integration (pan to door on call press / gate left open alert by SMS)
- Switchboard call handling supported
- Microphone and speaker volume adjustment
FUSION1K is available in two standard options:
1. Brushed stainless fascia with black anodised backbox
2. Brushed stainless fascia with gun-metal anodised backbox.
FUSION1K is also a customisable product to support client brand guidelines or special applications. The options for customisation are currently, speaker mesh colour, backbox colour/finish, front fascia design/label/laser, industrial spray coating in 14,000 colours. Speak to our technical desk about your requirements on +44(0)20 3478 0786. Sample photography of coated units will be available mid-March 2020.
What are the UK delivery options?
We use DPD for all next day UK deliveries. Automatic SMS & email tracking updates sent to the receiver.
- [STANDARD] 2-3 Day Recorded Delivery: £8.00
- [EXPRESS] Next Day (2 days H'lands, Islands & N.I.) Cut off 1pm (GMT): £11.00
- (URGENT) Next Day by 12pm [UK ONLY - Cut off 1pm GMT] Excl. H'lands & Islands: £18.00
- [SATURDAY] UK ONLY Order cut off 13:00 hrs Friday: £23.00
- Call for special requests