This is a Yagi directional wall bracket mount antenna that can be swivel adjusted to pick up the best signal nearby. It operates on quad band GSM/GPRS frequencies. Constructed from strong and durable ABS and supplied with a hinged mounting bracket, this Yagi antenna can be easily mounted outside to a solid flat surface such as an office brick wall. It's Yagi design provides superior performance for cellular applications in rural areas where signal reception is particularly low. The radiating element from this Yagi antenna performs in a directional manner, producing an impressive peak gain of 12dBi, to maximise signal transmission and reception that is vital for long distance site communication as well as those in poor signal areas.
- Receive GSM signal where it appears there is none
- Improves signal immensely
- Wall mounting bracket included
- Gain: 12dbi
- SMA male connector
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz (Quad Band GSM/GPRS)
- Yagi directional
- Size: 170mm long x 147mm wide x 35mm deep
Does it work with all GSM products?
Answer: Generally yes. The SMA male connector is a standard GSM antenna connector.
- UK Mainland flat rate shipping: £10+VAT
- EU Flat rate shipping: £15.00
- USA flat rate shipping: £20.00
- Australasia flat rate shipping: £25.00
- Africa flat rate shipping: £35.00
- Middle East Flat rate shipping: £35.00